Yes, it’s Christmas Get-together on the Green time again!
Get yourselves down to the green in front of the shops next Saturday (8th Dec) from 4pm to 6pm for our awe-inspiring Christmas event.
– Watch in amazement as Santa turns on our magical Christmas lights with his polar powers
– Drink top class mulled wine
– Nibble delicately on Christmas-themed snacks and mince pies
– Sit on Santa’s knee
– Chat with your neighbours
– Marvel again at our lovely new marquee
– Listen to heavenly hosts singing hallelujah (hopefully we’ll have carol singers)
– Bring a bauble with someone’s name on it to place on the Christmas tree
– Watch your child tearing into their selection box, and await the sugar meltdown with resignation
Kids are invited to come down to the green between 2.30pm and 3.30pm to make their very own swag. Please bring some foliage and decorations etc. to personalise to your own taste (there will be some foliage available on the day). They can then come back to the green at 4pm to meet the big red beardy man. Adult supervision is required for younger children.
Can all children please bring a bauble with their name on it to place on the Christmas tree.