Further to the announcement from An Taoiseach Leo Varadkar this morning and the guidelines issued by the Department of Health in the interest of public safety.
Dún Laoghaire-Rathdown County Council wishes to advise that there will be an impact on certain services over the period of 13 March – 29 March.
For the duration of this period:
- All dlr Libraries will be closed to the public from close of business today, Thursday 12 March.
- Events held inside Libraries buildings during this time will be cancelled. Unfortunately this will mean that the Mountains to Sea Festival for 2020 is cancelled.
- dlr Heritage Events are cancelled.
- dlr Parks events are cancelled
- dlr CoCo Markets in Peoples Park and Marlay Park are cancelled.
However, please also note that:
- All Parks will remain open.
- Aside from Libraries, all Council public buildings will remain open, including County Hall in Dún Laoghaire, our Dundrum Offices and our recycling centres until further notice.
- All other Council services will be operating as normal until further notice.
The above information will be subject to change as the situation evolves with the COVID 19 outbreak. The Council advise all citizens to stay in touch with latest updates on our website and social media channels.